Fall Recipe Ideas Using Oils & Vinegars
- Cinnamon Pear Balsamic reduced and drizzled over fresh apple crisp.
- Great fall flavors are Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil, Fig Balsamic & Blackberry Ginger Balsamic. Walnut oil too!
- Marinate onions in any dark balsamic and roast alongside potatoes that have been tossed in olive oil and salted. Easy and great.
- Chard, kale and other fall greens are great sautéed in olive oil (Lemon is great) then add any above mentioned dark balsamics at the end to glaze them and add a bit of sweetness.
- Chocolate or Espresso Balsamics are great dessert sauces- reduce by simmering over low heat for a few minutes then drizzle on any fall treat.
- Cinnamon Pear or Fig Balsamic drizzled over sweet potatoes and pecans.
- Add a little ginger and Cinnamon Pear Balsamic to your warm apple cider